Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Plus, SD Card, CVR

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
juga
Aspirant
Aspirant

If I purchase an Arlo Q plus as well as a CVR plan, is there a way to set it to record continously 24/7 to both the SD card and the cloud?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

juga wrote:

If I purchase an Arlo Q plus as well as a CVR plan, is there a way to set it to record continously 24/7 to both the SD card and the cloud?

No... NTMK

The CVR fuction will record 24/7 AND the trigger events ( motion, sound ) are indicated on the time line BUT only the trigger events go to the library and the sd card

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

juga wrote:

No... NTMK

The CVR fuction will record 24/7 AND the trigger events ( motion, sound ) are indicated on the time line BUT only the trigger events go to the library and the sd card

Morse is faster than texting!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And you wouldn't want to.  I did a manual record from live view one time for a bit over an hour and the resulting file was over a GB.

juga
Aspirant
Aspirant
A gig per hour is not bad at all. if there was an option to record 24/7 to SD card, I would pay a monthly fee for both.
juga
Aspirant
Aspirant
Will it at least do 24/7 recording to the SD card when the internet is down?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Only if you have motion detected 24/7.  🙂  The card gets whatever is normally sent to the cloud.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation