Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Plus logging into the community page from the app told wrong password- later accepted

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JustLearning
Apprentice
Apprentice
The password was the same all today but when I tried to log in to the community page from the app, it told me I had the wrong password. It appears another device has unauthorised access! Is this from my iPhone or Netgear?! Noticeably, Arlo has failed to record whenever there is a problem, sd card was toggled off for a while, devices disabled, passwords changed etc. Any help would be great.
1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First thing is anytime you suspect access by somene not granted is to CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD, asap.

Use a stong password you can remember

Second , yes...the app/pc access allows ONLY ONE primary user signed in at a time... You would know this if you have seen something like " another user has ben logged off" .... so If your are active on a phone and sign into the account with another device, the first one is bumped.

If you need to share cameras at the same time you must use GRANT ACCESS to the second party.

As to anything else mentioned.. i would reset the Q camera ( hold in the reset for ten secs till the led flashes ) and bring the Q back as new so all settings are back to default.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation