Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q plus connection issues

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Holiven
Guide
Guide

Hello

Since 2 days, i cannot connect my Arlo Q Plus It worked fine and then the next day no more connection.

My camera is wired connected to my ADSL modem router

1- I unplugged and then replugged my cam, made a reset to my ADSL modem. My internet connection is fine, all my computers and NAS work fine

2- I tried to detect my cam with the wifi way, the blue led button is blinking showing the detection attempts. I heard the QR scan part and the sound of the cam telling that the cam recognized and is ready to synchronise. but nothing, i have to wait the detection time out.

3- I reset the cam ( click + orange led blinking)

4- I tried to detect the cam with the android application Arlo software and with the web page arlo netmonitoring  ->  "detection failed"

The actual status of my cam today is : orange led blinking

Thank you for your help

regards

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support for more help and maybe an RMA.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Holiven,

If you pressed the reset button on the camera, this means a factory reset was performed. You will need to log into your account and remove the device from Settings > My Devices before you will be able to use the "Add Device" button to reclaim. After removing the camera and then clicking "Add Device" are you still seeing the same behavior?

JamesC

Holiven
Guide
Guide

Hello JamesC

Before i performed a factory reset, I already deleted this camera from my Arlo account.

I never succeded adding it again.

Netgear support finally agreed to send me a RMA.

Maybe the device was faulty.

It worked for 2 weeks ...

Thank you for your help !

regards

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation