Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo servers down

Discussion stats
Camanon
Aspirant
Aspirant
My two Arlo cameras appear to be offline. The light at the base seems reddish. The are connected to different routers with different providers, both by ethernet. Both routers are OK and connected to internet. On the network maps they appear connected, yet the mobile app says they’re offine, confirmed by the colour of the light. I have restarted the routers, to no avail.. I have a CVR subscription but there is no feed to show from now. Are the servers down?
30 REPLIES 30
jamecl
Tutor
Tutor

Seems to be working today. I was able to re-add my ArloQ.

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

It's been close to exactly 1 month since they were last down.

It's really not good enough.

Are they a security camera or just an expensive remote WEB Cam?

Mike1961
Aspirant
Aspirant
I. Really surprise that happen to you before i had me three to four month and that has never happened to me except foe the other day.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RESOLVED: Some Arlo Base Station reporting as “Offline”

Following is an update on the Arlo Service interruption.  On Friday November 24, 2017 at approximately 11:00am Pacific time, we experienced a major service disruption which impacted Customer’s ability to access their Arlo Systems.   Services were restored at approximately 2:00am Pacific Time, Saturday November 25 although some Customers may have continued to experience issues for several hours after the fix was implemented.  If you are still experiencing an issue with your Arlo system, please contact support at:  1-(408)-638-3750.  We sincerely apologize for this service interruption and it certainly does not reflect our standards of service availability.  Our technical teams continue to work diligently to ensure services remain available and we are reviewing our internal processes and systems in order to prevent this from happening in the future.  Again, we apologize and thank you for your patience.

JamesC

chaleboy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem...my arlo Q cameras do not want to sync...I had no problems

with the 4 outdoor cameras...can anybody out there help me out...thanks

jamecl
Tutor
Tutor
Have you tried today? Netgear had an outage.

Steps that worked for me.

1. Unplug Arlo Q
2. Plug in power
3. Wait for yellow led to start flashing
4. Go through the normal steps to connect ArloQ.