Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't view Library? Server issue?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BigBillJones
Aspirant
Aspirant

I lost the ability to view videos at least an hour ago.  I restarted the camera, unplugged and replugged it, turned phone off and on, and it's a problem on the PC too.   I can't view previously recorded videos or the live feature.  Anyone else or with any tips? 

Edit:  I should say I'm still getting notifications and it's posting times of videos in the library, but no videos themselves.  If I do the "live" view I get a second of audio but that's it.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BigBillJones,

I've not been able to replicate any issues viewing live streams or library content. Are you still seeing this behavior?

JamesC

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

BigBillJones wrote:

I lost the ability to view videos at least an hour ago.  I restarted the camera, unplugged and replugged it, turned phone off and on, and it's a problem on the PC too.   I can't view previously recorded videos or the live feature.  Anyone else or with any tips? 

Yes my system had this problem on 4th September after 15:25 (+10hrs GMT). I was away and the only way to restore full operation is to power cycle the camera. You continue to get notifications when this issue happens but no library footage.

I find this is occuring aproximately monthly. I suspect server reboots for software updates.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation