Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ditchdoc
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hi everyone i am trying to set up motion detection zones but the pictures that keep showing up are night time ones (nightvision off to) and thus its making it pretty damn hard trying to set up a zone on a totally backed out canvas if u will. Anyone know how to get a daytime picture to show up instead? I did hit the "reset" button but that didnt do anything. Ty
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You said you're trying to set up zones. When in Settings, My Devices, your camera, Video Settings the frame for setting zones and pan and zoom has a snapshot icon to refresh the image. Once refreshed, that should make your zone settings easy.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the snapshot icon to refresh the image.

ditchdoc
Apprentice
Apprentice
did that to nothing
ditchdoc
Apprentice
Apprentice
well in case im not doing it right tell me where i need to take the snap shot at? I am going to the device page and im pushing the "Live" button and once its live i click the snapshot, thats not working. I also "reset" the camera and that to does nothing.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You said you're trying to set up zones. When in Settings, My Devices, your camera, Video Settings the frame for setting zones and pan and zoom has a snapshot icon to refresh the image. Once refreshed, that should make your zone settings easy.

ditchdoc
Apprentice
Apprentice
that worked ty
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation