Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo live chat not working

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Lews73
Tutor
Tutor
I’m trying to connect to live chat a picture of the bird comes up on screen then nothing else.
My Arlo Q is having problems with connectivity
7 REPLIES 7
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Ive never been able to connect either.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Detail what's happening and what you've tried to get the camera to connect.

Lews73
Tutor
Tutor
Two issues really
1. Cannot connect to live chat the page is blank - I’m using an iPhone.
2. My Arlo Q keeps disconnecting it’s currently solid purple, and has been for 4 hours. when it does work, the microphone doesn’t work it keeps saying connecting. I’ve only had it 24 hours and already considering returning it.
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
How is the signal strength between base and camera? My audio does not currently work either. It cuts in and out like a bad walkie talkie transmission.
Lews73
Tutor
Tutor
I do not have a base station with the Arlo Q. Apparently a solid purple light means that the camera is receiving WiFi but no internet- strange as everything else in the house works.
Regards to the microphone I cannot even connect. I can hear what’s going on in the room with the camera but I cannot connect to talk back
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Ok. Sorry not real familiar with the q. If your other devices connect fine to internet then i would assume its on arlos end. There are several others saying same thing. You could try sending out a private message to james c or dawn m. Ive never had support actually solve anything for me
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A purple LED means poor signal between the Q and your router. You may need to reposition one or both, perhaps only a bit, to get a better signal.