Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Device Connection

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BigDad5K
Aspirant
Aspirant
Set was a breeze, downloaded the app set up an account, followed the instructions and everything was perfect on my Android.
My girlfriend followed the same steps but the camera would never sync with her iPhone 7. She was using her own account. As soon as she used my email and password it fired right up, but I was booted off.
Is it possible for me to see the camera on my Android and her to see the camera on her iPhone? This seems like a simple solution. Please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@BigDad5K

I believe that the answer to your problem is for you to invite her to join your account by email and she must click on the link in your email invite to be abe to share your account and both of being able to log in at the same time. Then grant her whatever privileges you wish to grant her.

Brian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@BigDad5K

I believe that the answer to your problem is for you to invite her to join your account by email and she must click on the link in your email invite to be abe to share your account and both of being able to log in at the same time. Then grant her whatever privileges you wish to grant her.

Brian

BigDad5K
Aspirant
Aspirant
Spot on! Worked perfectly. Thanks Brian!