Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Email Alerts/Video Recordings - Not Getting, or Getting Very Late

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
lmsattler1
Follower
Follower

I have 2 arlo Q systems using 2 different internet providers services. about 3 weeks ago both systems, which had been working great, all of a sudden started to send the video of the motion detected about 3 hours after it was actually detected. not every single video but in 1 case it was an important video which cased some embarressment. Long story. researching this on the arlo website I found that arlo had in July of 2015 a problem with their cloud- causing a similiar problem. it sounds like they have this cloud problem again. and reading some of these posts it sounds like arlo is not interested to know what people are posting- they told one customer he was the only one with this problem because he created a ticket- but if they bothered to look at their own site they would see how many people are posting with the exact same problem!. I am not sure how to open a ticket- I don't see a link for this so I guess calling is the only way? If they really wanted to be the best company- they would would have someone checking their community posts. I will call tomorrow unlkess someone knows about a link here I missed. Arlo please FIX YOUR CLOUD!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A cloud update has been deployed that should resolve this issue. Please let me know if you continue experiencing delayed content.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Netgear people do check these community posts. It will always take a while before they'll formally acknowledge any issue but I suspect they know about it and will be working on fixing it. Things do seem to take a while to happen though, sadly

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A cloud update has been deployed that should resolve this issue. Please let me know if you continue experiencing delayed content.

JamesC