Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How can set a mode that uses both Arlo Q and Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RobBeaver
Follower
Follower

How do I setup a mode that works across both my Arlo Pro and Arlo Q? For example, if my Arlo Pro detects motion start recording from my Arlo Q. I see options to setup modes through my base unit for the Arlo Pro and through the Arlo Q camera but not an overlap. Thanks for any pointers. I am hoping I have missed something and that this isn't a "feature".

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

RobBeaver wrote:

How do I setup a mode that works across both my Arlo Pro and Arlo Q? For example, if my Arlo Pro detects motion start recording from my Arlo Q. I see options to setup modes through my base unit for the Arlo Pro and through the Arlo Q camera but not an overlap. Thanks for any pointers. I am hoping I have missed something and that this isn't a "feature".

Rob

You can not... the Q cameras and the Arlo based cameras act as separate units.... each with their own arming, schedule, etc.

No different is you had two bases..it would cact the same way

But, this has been requested in the future...so look it up in the request area and add kudos. ( more kudos, more likely to happen )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

RobBeaver wrote:

Rob

You can not... the Q cameras and the Arlo based cameras act as separate units.... each with their own arming, schedule, etc.

No different is you had two bases..it would cact the same way

But, this has been requested in the future...so look it up in the request area and add kudos. ( more kudos, more likely to happen )

Morse is faster than texting!