Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Arlo Q VMC3040 DO NOT SYNC NOR CONNECT TO WI-FI ASUS ROUTER, the 2 battery Arlos do.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Heslevik
Aspirant
Aspirant

All 4 cameras - 2 ArloQ inhouse and the 2 Arlo battery models outside worked very well in our cottage until the area had an electricity outage.  The system did not restart by itself when the electricity returned.

When I returned I restarted the Base station as well as the ASUS Router - the 2 Arlo battery cameras connected well and works fine.  I have viewed the camera streams from several iUnits.

The ArloQ cameras do not connect with the Router.  I sync them - I have the happy signal, they try hard to connect to the Router but fails and signal me the sad signal?

I read somewhere I should not swith the ArloQ's off from the electricity - why - that's the one action I have left to try?

Any and all advise the forum can help with is most appreciated - please,

Stefan

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The Q cameras may require a reset....

Hold in the RESET for about ten secs till the front LED flashes amber... attempt to sync as if  new

As a PS... once synced it is not an issues to unplug the Q cameras...when plugged back in they should hook into your router automatically

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------