Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lisakc
Tutor
Tutor

Has anybody found a way to set a schedule for Arlo security lights to trigger Arlo cameras? I have can set a schedule for the cameras and lights separately, but not together. My camera's and lights are positioned differently, so both have different ranges. I can set a rule for the lights to trigger the cameras, but not on a schedule. I tried to add my "Trigger" mode to the schedule but this didn't work at all. So appreciative for the help of this community!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Always safest to do both but I was suggesting the base.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You just need to set up your modes with rules that trigger as you need - sounds like you already have. Then you schedule the mode(s). Is that what you're trying? What happens? The schedule just automates your mode switches so if the mode itself works by manually selecting it, it should work in the schedule.

lisakc
Tutor
Tutor

I     tried that and it did NOT arm the security lights. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I have a mode with a rule for the light to trigger a camera scheduled with no issue. Have you restarted the base?

lisakc
Tutor
Tutor

The camera base, the light bridge or both???

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Always safest to do both but I was suggesting the base.

lisakc
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you, followed your advice and it worked! I promise you that on previous tries that was NOT the case. I am just grateful that it is working now! Thank you!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation