Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Day 8 NO CAMERAS!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
N22Tango
Tutor
Tutor
Day 8 and my cameras won't sync and NetGear hasn't contacted me.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
N22Tango
Tutor
Tutor

The problem has been resolved today and was the fault of my ISP (Rhino Communications) who acquired my original ISP and in the transfer of local ownership to an out-of-state ISP,  they had to install new firmware in their wireless radio. 

The cameras were down though no fault of Netgear or Arlo.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
laurenc
Luminary
Luminary

Hi @N22Tango,

I have sent you a private message here in the Community this past Monday. 

Kindly check your messages and we can continue troubleshooting your camera issue. We apologize about any inconveniences this may cause.

Best Regards,

Lauren 

Arlo Team

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good evening N22Tango,

To help us better troubleshoot this issue it would be helpful to know  the LEDs behavior on the base station? I am sure you are already aware but you will also want to ensure your home network has an Internet connection. If the power LED is solid green but the Internet light is amber that is a good indication that something is preventing the base station from being able to connect to the data center. 

Check your router interface to see if it is assigning an IP address for the Arlo base station. Also, if power cycling the base station does not resolve this issue you may also want to contact  your Internet Servie Provider and have them reset the connection. Are you aware of any changes to the network?

Depending on your response, it may be best to get with Lauren to continue troubleshooting through our normal support channel.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
N22Tango
Tutor
Tutor

The problem has been resolved today and was the fault of my ISP (Rhino Communications) who acquired my original ISP and in the transfer of local ownership to an out-of-state ISP,  they had to install new firmware in their wireless radio. 

The cameras were down though no fault of Netgear or Arlo.