Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All 3 lights on the base station are green but connecting from app or pc says my system is offline

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
tchin1
Initiate
Initiate
Have had my arlo system set up for at least a couple years now and everything has been fine. But suddenly today my app says the base station is offline but when I look at the base station all 3 lights are green.
Tried a reset of the base station and also camera sync but notjing is working!!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Early yesterday morning, we experienced some technical issues with the Arlo environment and some customers may have been unable to connect to their cameras. We have restored full functionality and you should no longer be experiencing issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Mat_S
Guide
Guide

Same issue.  Is there some sort of outage at the Netgear end perhaps? Just happened.

Mat_S
Guide
Guide

My account now says "We're sorry, Arlo is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."... must be out.  Now I cannot even log in to trouble shoot.  3 lights on my base station still show green.  In Australia.

rorymeister
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here.

So frustrating. I am done with this system. The android app is woeful, now this.

I reset my system thinking it was a usual issue with that.

Mat_S
Guide
Guide

Well, I powered off my router and base station, pulled all the cords out. Left it for 5 minutes.  Restarted router.  All good.  Restarted base station 5 minutes after that.  All good.  Cameras all back online now.  Not sure if it was a coincidence or if Netgear had issues on their end.  Working now anyway.... Haven't had that issue at all in the 3 months that I have owned this.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Too many threads about the same thing.

http://downdetector.com/status/aws-amazon-web-services/map/ shows AWS having issues.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Early yesterday morning, we experienced some technical issues with the Arlo environment and some customers may have been unable to connect to their cameras. We have restored full functionality and you should no longer be experiencing issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

JamesC