Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Offline but Arlo Q Working

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MA_GA
Star
Star
I have 8 wireless Arlo cameras and 2 Arlo q cameras on one base station. Via the mobile app, the 2 Arlo Q cameras are acting normally and are recording. The 8 wireless Arlo cameras show Getting Status. Because the 2 Arlo Q cameras are working, it tells me that my Wifi and electricity are working. I have restarted the base station twice via the mobile app, and no improvements. Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the LEDs on the base showing? It's possible that a power cycle is needed rather than just a restart.  If you're going to do that, go all the way.  Turn off your modem, router and base and turn them back on in that order, allowing each to initialize before moving to the next one.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the LEDs on the base showing? It's possible that a power cycle is needed rather than just a restart.  If you're going to do that, go all the way.  Turn off your modem, router and base and turn them back on in that order, allowing each to initialize before moving to the next one.

MA_GA
Star
Star
Thanks. I'll try that when I get home.
MA_GA
Star
Star
Power cycle worked. All but one wireless camera are back online. The one problem guy might need new batteries. Appreciate the rapid response and advice. Thanks!