Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Top Contributors
User Kudos Count
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Highlighted
Community Manager

Arlo Refurbished Camera 44% off MSRP – Promo Price $89.99 – Learn more

Refurbished Arlo Camera 44% off MSRPRefurbished Arlo Camera 44% off MSRP

Need to keep an extra eye on things? We are now selling certified refurbished Arlo Add-on Cameras 44% off MSRP & Free Shipping in the Arlo store. Promo Price: $89.99. (MSRP - $159.99) Please note this is an add-on Arlo wire-free camera and not the “Arlo Pro” model. These cameras will sync to the Arlo Pro base station.

Model: VMC3030-100NAR. Exclusive offer to existing Arlo Admin Account Owners (No accounts with only guest access).

Buy a Certified Arlo Refurbished Camera Now

Login required. This offer is currently not available to friend account owners. Limit 10 cameras per customer. While supplies last. View full Terms and Conditions

Model: VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

Re: Arlo Refurbished Camera 44% off MSRP – Promo Price $89.99 – Learn more

When a product is refurbished by the manufacturer it goes through a testing process to check all components.

I picked up this camera deal and it works great and now my whole house is covered! :-)

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
Apprentice

When a product is refurbished by the manufacturer it goes through a testing process to check all components.

I picked up this camera deal and it works great and now my whole house is covered! :-)

Message 2 of 4
Apprentice

Beware! I bought new cameras and one doesn't work. Where do you think it will end up when arlo finally gets around to replacing it? That's right. Refurbished, by a company who has so many to sell they are discounting them because they couldnt make them function properly the first go around. Problems aren't the end of the world when good support is available but see my support experience thread to follow along with the saga that Arlo considers, "support". 6 days and 7 emails from 6 different tech reps and they haven't managed to confirm a serial number belongs to my account.
Message 3 of 4
Guide

Are these worldwide or just for the US? I am interested but I am from Australia. 

Edit: Nevermind just read the T&C's, just for US.

Message 4 of 4