Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire free HD security cameras VMS3430

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SRooke
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have recently purchased this system, (April 18), it was working fine for a while now I have an issue with 2 of my cameras, one has decided that the batteries need changing , went from 84% to needing new ones in about a day, and even after changing them it does the same, runs the batteries down in about a day.

The other now shows just a blank white screen, I’ve tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it several times, but now it won’t even connect at all.

Can anybody shed some light on these issues as these cameras were all working fine for about 5 weeks then started going haywire!

3 REPLIES 3
Dholliy
Guide
Guide

Are you running current (updated) Arlo version software?

If that isn’t the issue, I’d contact Arlo directly for support.

GL

SRooke
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question, yes it’s running the current software.
I’ve tried Netgear support via email and had no reply from them.
Waited over an hour on hold via the phone.
Was met with a blank screen via online chat..
It’s also taken over 2 weeks to get e reply via the online community, not your fault I know!
So I’ve decided to return the system for a full refund. Due to the appalling customer support., and lack of interest in fixing their faulty product.
Dholliy
Guide
Guide

That’s horrible, so sorry to hear this.

I’ve had 4 Arlo wireless cameras for over a year with no problems but certainly understand your frustration. It was surprising no one had replied to you too 😞

Last week on Amazon I found great new recharable batteries 1/2 the price as past options so I just popped on here to “Spread the love”. 

GL