Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo first didn't update and now won't stay connected

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Firetech
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok so this Arlo system was purchased as a gift on March 28th 2018 and now 1 of the three cameras rejects update and the other 2 are fine, I've tried EVERYTHING the community has offered and nothing works and now the camerawill only stay synced for about 45 seconds and then drops it has new batteries and doesn't help. I can't believe that the price we pay for these things a they fail this quick. As I said I've done EVERYTHING community says with no luck dies anyone know something not on the community that may help? Are these cameras only good for 5 months?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

In order to use your warranty, you have to open a case. There's no cost even after 90 days.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
cmr2payne
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had the same issues for 2 weeks so far. 1 of my 6 cameras does this. Support have said its their issue and some customers are seeing it. They have no timeframe when it will be fixed and can offer no more support. So left with a camera that dont work until they can sort it.

Firetech
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks, I appreciate the info. I haven't contacted them yet because its past the 90 days, maybe I should just to set awareness of my issue.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

In order to use your warranty, you have to open a case. There's no cost even after 90 days.

Firetech
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks, I appreciate the help. I'll start a case.
Firetech
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo was contacted and they have warranted the camera, thank you all for your help.