Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Demmett
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have two Arlo cameras; one at my holiday home and the other at my regular home. Both are connected with base stations. They were both working correctly.
When I inadvertently disconnected the camera at my home I have had problems re-syncing the camera although it seems to connected according to the flashing lights...
4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

There's another person with a similar issue. How did you inadvertently disconnect the camera?

Try removing the camera from the base station via the app. Then restarting the base as well as a battery pull restart of the camera. Then go through the sync process again

Demmett
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cannot remove the camera from the app because it doesn't appear anywhere, only the camera pictures from my holiday home.
I've noticed a problem with the base station, when I power it on the 5 lights go green for a while then the the LH one (the one beneath the power symbol) turns to amber and all the others go off...
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
That's your problem. If the power LED is amber or anything but green nothing is guaranteed.

You can try resetting the base, holding the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. If that doesn't get you a green LED, open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.
Demmett
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for your prompt reply!