Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo videos not showing in library

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
foxtrot-matt
Follower
Follower

The videos from my Arlo cameras no longer show up in the Library. I do, however, get notices that motion has been detected. I think my firmware is up-to-date. 

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A cloud update has been deployed that should resolve this issue. Please let me know if you continue experiencing delayed content.

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

App or browser?  Have you tried the other? If one works but not the other, you need to troubleshoot the broken one.  Tell us more.

Also, make surre the filter (funnel icon) isn't set in the library tab.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First thing is to power button recycle the base unit

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
xringonly1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine started doing the same thing two weeks ago. Alerts me that I have video. When I open the app there's a red dot on Library icon indicating how many videos. When I go to Library there are no videos. 3-4 hours later the videos will show up. Did anyone discover the fix for this? This is of coarse unacceptable since we need to see the video asap so we can alert the authorities if need be. My entire house could be carried off in 3-4 hours 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A cloud update has been deployed that should resolve this issue. Please let me know if you continue experiencing delayed content.

JamesC

pom_boy
Guide
Guide

I am still experiencing this delayed content issue.

I have received numerous alerts in the past few days. The latest stored videos though are from 14th July - six days ago. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pom_boy,

Consider rebooting your camera/base station and test again. Are you still seeing the same behavior?

JamesC

pom_boy
Guide
Guide
I'd like to power cycle the camera but it is a 1.5 hour drive away. Can I reliably restart the camera using the app and not have to use the qr code procedure?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Restarting the camera and resyning (QR code) are two very different things.  If possible, you can try using the Restart button on the Settings, My Devices, your camera page.  Remotely, that's all you can do.  You might want to consider a WiFi switch such as a WeMo to allow you to actually power cycle the camera via remote access.