Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Our Arlo camera's keeps going into disable mode

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LLMC17
Follower
Follower

Hi ! Looking for some help or answers from someone maybe more familiar here. Our Arlo camera's keeps going into disable  mode.  They do not all do this at the same time.. Although when I checked yestereday our system was offline. It was still recording some pics. The reason we have camera's  are for security as we have had threats and litte to no help from authorities.  It does help that we have camera's in cars also. Would it help to upgrade to arlo pro as the threats are vocal and not recorded on video now.  This bullying is out of hand and need to keep camera up and runnning for protection.  Although nothing helps if camera is going offline or disabling. Any help please !! Thanks !

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First thing I would recommend is making a police report if you feel threatened ...

As to the cameras, I would ask if the cameras are withing a good range of the base unit... the cams that go offline do they have a good signal ( weak signal is a common cause for dropout )

If you mean the base is going offline or the MODE is changing from armed to disarmed, then I would check on the acutal modes and try not to use a schedule until you fig out the reason...

more exact info as to what is going offline, and what the leds on the base front are showing will help.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------