Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
JOEYD76039
Follower
Follower

I bought a refurbished net gear VMS3530-100NAR Arlo Smart Home 5 HD camera security system.I'm   Both the Power LED and Internet LED are solid green. I only have one Internet which is ATT. My phone is an android. I tried the reset with a paper clip and holding down the sync button. Nothing seemed to happen the camera LED light came on briefly. This is frustrating and is taking too long. Can you help?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're using the old reset procedure.  Use only the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. However, the problem may well not be yours since the system may not have been released by the previous owner.  You will probably need to use the Contact Support link at the bottom here to get Netgear to release the base so your account can claim it.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

the leds are POWER-INTERNET-CAMERA ( from the left )

the first two must be green first... then ( most common error is holding to long ) a QUICK push on the base sync button and a sec or two later the push on the camera button

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Imwatchingu1979
Aspirant
Aspirant
Our base station was having issues with connecting to the internet, then we would get the internet but it would then not communicate. Turns out our internet provider was having server issues. We discovered this when working with Jason at the help desk. We noticed the date and time stamp was set for Dec 31 1969... on our router. I was not even around then! We called the internet provider and they had us change our settings to 8.8.8.8 then the second line to 8.8.4.4 until they get their server fixed. Makes sense the base station would not be able to time stamp video correctly.