Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't set motion sensitivity

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
VirtualBruce
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't figure out how to save motion sensitivity settings for my cameras using the web interface.  I have tried to follow the instructions at https://kb.arlo.com/41/How-do-I-change-the-motion-sensitivity-on-my-Arlo-camera but they appear to be incorrect.  At step 8 the instructions state "If you are using a computer, click Back > Save."  By Back I assume they mean the Back button in the browser as there is no "back" button in the interface itself. However, when I click the browser's Back button there is no "Save" option available anywhere so my changes are lost.  I've tried in both IE and Chrome.  Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Bruce

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VirtualBruce
Aspirant
Aspirant

Workaround:

Step 7.5  - Click Edit Rule above the motion sensitivity slider (even though you're already editing the rule):arlo.png

then you'll be able to proceed to save as in step 8:arlo2.png

There is still something wrong with this interface though (besides its poor design).

-Bruce

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
VirtualBruce
Aspirant
Aspirant

Workaround:

Step 7.5  - Click Edit Rule above the motion sensitivity slider (even though you're already editing the rule):arlo.png

then you'll be able to proceed to save as in step 8:arlo2.png

There is still something wrong with this interface though (besides its poor design).

-Bruce