Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

× Community Posts & Replies will be disabled for planned maintenance later this week. Learn More.
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Highlighted
MXB Aspirant
Aspirant

Download and other options are not enabled

Using a web browser. Go to Library, The Select link in the upper right corner is not enabled. The Filter link is enabled, but not Select. Click on a video. None of the options below are enabled (Favorite, Share, Donate, Download, Delete, Etc.) Tried Chrome and IE. Tried Win8.1 and Win 10. Same problem.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Download and other options are not enabled

MXB,

Are you logged in as the primary user or a secondary user using the Grant Access feature? 

What privileges do my friends have when I grant them access rights in my Arlo account?

JamesC

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
Guru

Just tried it here with no problems. Reboot the computer?

Message 2 of 5
MXB Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply. The problem is on two different computers. Chrome on Win 8.1 and IE on Win 10. Each have been rebooted without solving the problem.

Message 3 of 5
MXB Aspirant
Aspirant

I just tried it from my work computer, which is Win 7. Tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox.Same problem. Is it possible that when the login was set up, certain permissions were assigned, which allows read-only access?

Message 4 of 5
Community Manager

MXB,

Are you logged in as the primary user or a secondary user using the Grant Access feature? 

What privileges do my friends have when I grant them access rights in my Arlo account?

JamesC

Message 5 of 5