Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I connect a second base station at a second location.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DawnaH
Follower
Follower

I have an Arlo Puls in by home.  I want to connect a second base station for a reg Arlo at my mom's house.  I need all cameras to send video to only one smartphone.  Is this possible?  I've tried added the second base station from both my home and from my mothers home.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Yes this is all possible.

If the total number of cameras is 5 or less then you can just add the second base to the same account and sync the cameras to the base. Does not matter where it is located but you must be on the same network as the second base to set it up and sync the cameras.

If the total number cameras is more than 5 then you would need to register the second base using a second email address and then grant your email address access to the second base or do everything using the same email address but subscribe to one of the Arlo paid plans.

All cameras will then appear in the same app. Alerts can be sent to any email address that you nominate.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Yes this is all possible.

If the total number of cameras is 5 or less then you can just add the second base to the same account and sync the cameras to the base. Does not matter where it is located but you must be on the same network as the second base to set it up and sync the cameras.

If the total number cameras is more than 5 then you would need to register the second base using a second email address and then grant your email address access to the second base or do everything using the same email address but subscribe to one of the Arlo paid plans.

All cameras will then appear in the same app. Alerts can be sent to any email address that you nominate.