Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
donlow
Follower
Follower

I have Arlo in our vacation home and want to install Arlo in our principal residence.  I have the arlo app set up on my cell and my lap top, how do I set up using 2 different Base stations at two different locations using the same laptop and same cell phone. ?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No problem. The only issue is the total number of cameras between the two systems - only 5 are allowed on the free basic plan. You can get around this (mostly) by setting up the second system with a second email address and then use Settings, Grant Access from one account to the other. That way all cameras from all systems will show in one llogin.

arlow
Aspirant
Aspirant

I liked the cameras so much I bought a 2 pack for home. SO now I have 2 base stations and I am unable to use the 2nd one.  Try to download another APP....... nope.  How do we do this? I actually would like to run 3 separate systems Thanks

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Use the Add Device button in the Devices tab to add the new base and sync any cameras to it. As long as the total number of cameras doesn't exceed 5, one account will do it all.