Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have two arlo systems with the two routers. Can I view all of the cameras on one device?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
KT2017
Tutor
Tutor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KT2017,

There are a couple different solutions. You can set up both systems under the same account and upgrade to Premier (allowing up to 10 cameras) or Elite (allowing up to 15 cameras). Take a look here to see subscription benefits: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud storage is available?

Alternatively you could set up an additional email address for the new location and then Grant Access to the first account. Take a look here to see how this is done: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As long as the number of cameras falls into your level of service , yes .... all the cameras will appear in the app/web browser after you sign in

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Are they on the same account? If not, you can grant access

KT2017
Tutor
Tutor

They are two separate systems.  They both have 4 cameras.  One is still in the box and I want to set it up at a different house.  So I guess you would consider it 2 different account.  I just would like to see all 8 cameras on one iPad.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KT2017,

There are a couple different solutions. You can set up both systems under the same account and upgrade to Premier (allowing up to 10 cameras) or Elite (allowing up to 15 cameras). Take a look here to see subscription benefits: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud storage is available?

Alternatively you could set up an additional email address for the new location and then Grant Access to the first account. Take a look here to see how this is done: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

JamesC

KT2017
Tutor
Tutor
I think one of these options will work. Thanks!
bowmaster10pt
Guide
Guide
Please someone help me to find where exactly I go to upgrade to the premier plan I'm on basic now there is no info on how to get to that part to upgrade !!!?
bowmaster10pt
Guide
Guide
Is there a phone number for tech-support
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Settings, Subscription to change your account.

Check out the Contact Support link at the bottom here.