Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
ED209
Guide
Guide
Has everyone been experiencing issues with the iPhone app and webpage? I no longer have the battery percentages and running man for each camera. Also when I try to change modes it says it's 'getting information ' but never changes status. I verified with a friend that also has an arlo and he is having the same problem.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Late thursday night we deployed server upgrades that may have resulted in a small number of users experiencing an issue accessing their system.  This should now be resolved. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

JamesC

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
rockymike
Guide
Guide

I'm having same problem too.

jwilliams08
Guide
Guide
I think they are having a service outage. Hooray for cloud-dependant cameras.
ED209
Guide
Guide
And before anyone mentions it, yes I've rebooted / shut down my modem, router and base station several times and still having problems.
ED209
Guide
Guide
Thanks rockymike and jwilliams08 for confirming. I've sent a message to support to see what they say
smsunder
Guide
Guide

Yes, same issue here that started 20 mins ago.  Thought it is my network but that is working fine.  It is Arlo...please fix Netgear!

rockymike
Guide
Guide

Indeed. I was thinking the same thing. They having server issues or they might doing a firmware update. Hope they fixed soon. 

MadMom
Initiate
Initiate
Same issues here...
BiggClea
Initiate
Initiate
Same issue here....Knock knock knock knock knock...hellooooo Arlooooo
airmattdog
Aspirant
Aspirant

Add me to the list of sets affected by this. Is there a webpage that displays the cloud status?

Craige51000
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem it's 3.25 pm in Australia and I've got 5 camera and non are working bloody Arlo
1775USMC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes.. Same issue here... Do we all get a discount...lol Who pays for stolen items because Arlos Main base station crashed!!!!!?
Osito884
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue. I've been going crazy restarting the app on my phone, my router, etc. Finally logged on here and although it sucks I'm gald to see its not just my set up.

rockymike
Guide
Guide

For some reason i was able to get just 1 Base and 2 carmeras status for a moment, not all of them. I was checking on my laptop. But the second time didn't work. Still same problem. I checked at my phone (android) app, didn't work. ;(

jdcampos1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cant access mode. This needs to be fixed FAST!

donald10983
Aspirant
Aspirant
Not working with me either. I just posted this too, didnt see this post. Mine was working at 715 pm central. Also I walked out to check motion and zero notifications
jdcampos1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine worked as recent as 9:30pm central. Ive been going crazy restarting my neywork, laptop, phone ever since.
rockymike
Guide
Guide

OK guys. News!!! I was able to get on mode great without no issues at the "website". Check 10x times already. My cameras are working great. I receive notifications of cameras fine.  But, at the android app is not working good. The app still has issues. It's saying "getting status". 

jdcampos1
Aspirant
Aspirant
No luck for me yet. I still cant access mode. I can see live, but if i try to do a manual recording i get a "time zone" error.
MadMom
Initiate
Initiate
Mine is back up now - yeah!
ED209
Guide
Guide
I just got 2 alerts. I'm now able to log in on my iPhone app and it seems to be working. Only issue I see is that when I log in either from my iPhone or on the website I get s false alert from my camera 2 and it records.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Late thursday night we deployed server upgrades that may have resulted in a small number of users experiencing an issue accessing their system.  This should now be resolved. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

JamesC

ED209
Guide
Guide

Thanks JamesC.  It eventually started working again. 

I just wish that Arlo support staff would have provided the same information as you did about the server upgrades.  Your support kept telling me to just reboot/power down my modem, router and arlo.  Which didn't help at all.  They should have mentioned the deployed server upgrade. 

Jimsmyth
Aspirant
Aspirant

My two unites are about 6 months ald and now both camera images are pink!!!! Any ideas? I put in fresh batteries and they did not correct the problem.

Jim

catsim
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same thing, you need to contact support as they replaced mine.