Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Is it me or are the camera motion detections late?

Thank you in advance. 🙂

57 REPLIES 57
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

peterK, JGC2000

Can you private message me a screenshot of the alert e-mails that arrived late? Please make sure the screenshot includes the e-mail header.

JamesC

BobFromHawaii
Tutor
Tutor

by the time the email notification comes, the thieves have already sold the merchandise, because the notification takes sooooo looooong to come!

what a P.O.S.!

Yeldar
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have Arlo cameras in two different homes one in Florida and one in Ohio.  The Florida cameras are shared with the Ohio username, etc.  I receive realtime notifications from Florida but get 2 hour delays on the emails from Ohio.  I just received an email showing me leaving our Ohio garage which occurred 2 hours ago.  The delay is only with the "primary account", not the shared account.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here. That would be good info for them to have.
maccigar
Initiate
Initiate
My emails have been coming later and later over the past several days. 3 hour delay today. What's up and do I need to adjust anything?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A cloud update has been deployed that should resolve this issue. Please let me know if you continue experiencing delayed content.

JamesC

maccigar
Initiate
Initiate
I have received Zero email notifications in the past few days. Something is not good.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

maccigar,

It could be that Arlo alerts are being filtered. Check your spam folder and be sure that Arlo alert emails are not being filtered.

JamesC