Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Helwig0908
Follower
Follower

I purchased this system a month or so ago and have five of the Arlo wireless cameras.  They are offline.  I reset my router, turned off and then reset base station.  I have two green colors showing on the base station (power and internet).  On my iphone in my device settings, it allows me to remove devices but doesn't let me push restart.  Very frustrating especially when they went offline while on vacation.  

I have the cameras mounted up and around the house, so I hope that I don't have to go and remove them to resync.  So far, not impressed with this system.

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have the base back online....with the two left leds green... you MAY need to resync the cameras ( depending on how long they were disconnected )

Grab the easiest one to get a try a sync and see what happen.... be advise, if they were not connected to the base for period of time , the batteries may be doa or close to it ( the cams use more power attempting to reconnect )

try to reboot the phone via the power button too

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

I have a gut feeling it's a Server issues.. It just reminded me back in the day when I first got my Arlo.. Very frustrating indeed.. 

CurtisHansen
Aspirant
Aspirant

TomMac,

Two of my four Arlo Pro cameras are showing offline? They aslo randomly swapped the feeds ("North Side" is now shong the "Pool" feed and "Pool" is showing the "Front Door" feed). I restarted the base, but no changes. I am on the other side of the country from where the camera's are, so I cant re-sync manually. Any ideas?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Answered this to both JPC and Curtis in other messages. Short story, unlikely that it's the servers or we'd be deluged with complaints. Also, need to know if somehow cameras got switched around physically.
CurtisHansen
Aspirant
Aspirant

The camera's were not switched.

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

CurtisHansen wrote:

The camera's were not switched.

You just need to contact support below and Yes, I've experienced this before on my 1st Gen Arlo but not as bad as yours.. Mine happened when logging in the App all 4 camera views were mixed up but when exiting the App a few a times it was normal again...