× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Latest NETGEAR Business Community News:

Re: NETGEAR Business Community Survey to Win $100 VISA Gift Card

BretD
Admin

NETGEAR Business Community Survey to Win $100 VISA Gift Card

survey-to-win-100-visa-netgear.png

Be heard! Share your thoughts on NETGEAR Business products for a chance to win a $100 VISA gift card.

We work hard to always deliver you the best possible products and experience, which means your feedback and insight is always top of mind. By taking part in this short survey, we hope to gather your feedback on our business focused products, content, and communication to make sure we're providing you with the best possible experience. Please fill out the survey below and Connect with Facebook to share your thoughts with us.

Please complete the survey before May 31st 2018 9:00 pm PST to be entered for a chance to win the draw for a $100 Visa gift card.

Click here to visit the SMB survey on shared.social.

We'll be monitoring this thread so this is also a great thread to post other comments and suggestions for NETGEAR SMB.

Message 1 of 2

Re: NETGEAR Business Community Survey to Win $100 VISA Gift Card

Thx for the event.

I tried filling in the form 4 times, but i did not see any prompt or message saying that form was successfully filled and sent. I tried both on Chrome and Internet explorer browser.

Instead it resets back to step 1 of the survey 😞 So not sure if i managed to enter or not.

Regardless, my impression of the brand is with products like switches and routers. Though i am aware NAS is also a thing at netgear, my impression of them compared to switches/routers for netgear is not as good. Maybe because of lack familiarity with them.

It's to the point 2 other brands dominate in NAS news that you don't hear as much about netgear nas is my impression.

My suggestion, maybe post more videos about netgear NAS maybe weekly-2 week+ to introduce existing or upcoming features. Guide tutorials for usage of your products is also another plus.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements