× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

VladimirKazakov
Aspirant

I bought a used Netgear SRR60 product ... I could not register it in my NETGEAR account, as it is already registered in the account of the first owner ... How to register a product and how can I remove a product from an account, the first owner knows how to do it. ..Thank you in advance for your response ...!Купил продукт Netgear SRR60 бывший в употреблении...Не смог зарегистрировать его в своём аккаунте NETGEAR, так как он уже зарегистрирован в аккаунте первого хозяина...Как зарегистрировать продукт и как можно удалить продукт из аккаунта,первый владелец не знает как это сделать...Заранее благодарю за ответ...!
Message 1 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Регистрация

@VladimirKazakov,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly try to open a support ticket with NETGEAR Support here at anytime about your concern.  Be reminded that once that the SRR60 is already registered under your name, it still has no warranty.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
VladimirKazakov
Aspirant

Thank you for your answer, but he did help in solving the problem ... Is it possible to delete the product registered in the Netgear account for its further registration in another Netgear account ...? Or is there no such option?
Message 3 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@VladimirKazakov,

Is it possible to delete the product registered in the Netgear account for its further registration in another Netgear account ...? Or is there no such option?

Yes, it is possible for the used SRR60 that you have bought to be registered under your name.  It would be best that you provide a Proof of Purchase wherein it shows that you are now the new owner of the device.  Just be reminded that it still has no support and hardware warranty.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
VladimirKazakov
Aspirant

You can ask a question to the former owner of the equipment I bought to his EMail specified in his account in which my SRR60 is now registered ... He will confirm the sale and purchase of his equipment by me ...
Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements