× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Re: Looking for one access point worldwide compatible.

Superjojo
Follower

Looking for one access point worldwide compatible.

I deploy test benches to be sent in several countries (China, Poland, France, Brazil and Mexico).

I want to equip them with wifi access points and switch compatible for these countries.

Is there a reliable and consistent product with all these countries?

I prefer to not buy differents products, only one for all is the best case!

Can you please offer me a product WIFI?
ideally with a recent standard, rather fast (n, u?)

The access point and its POE switch will be fixed on DIN rails ideally. Do you provide accessories for electrical cabinets?

Regards

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Superjojo,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

NETGEAR has a wide variety of ProSAFE Access Points that is currently available in the market.  If you want an access point that supports the 802.11ac standard, I recommend you either the WAC720 or WAC730 access points.  These access points operates at 5GHz frequency and its also backward compatible with 802.11n and 802.11a standards operating at 5GHz.  For more details, kindly read this: WAC720/WAC730 FAQs

Another access point is the WND930 for outdoor deployment the supports the 802.11 a/b/g/n standards.  Check this link for more details: WND930 FAQs

If you want a standalone access point for a small office or home office environment, there is the WN203 that supports the 802.11 b/g/n standards.  Access this link for more info: WN203 FAQs

To know more about other ProSAFE Access Points, kindly access this link: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/wireless/

There is also a vast variety of NETGEAR ProSAFE PoE Switches that is currently available in the market.  Kindly access the following links below: 

Current range of Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switches

NETGEAR ProSAFE Switch Product Selector

Hope it helps! 🙂

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Superjojo,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

NETGEAR has a wide variety of ProSAFE Access Points that is currently available in the market.  If you want an access point that supports the 802.11ac standard, I recommend you either the WAC720 or WAC730 access points.  These access points operates at 5GHz frequency and its also backward compatible with 802.11n and 802.11a standards operating at 5GHz.  For more details, kindly read this: WAC720/WAC730 FAQs

Another access point is the WND930 for outdoor deployment the supports the 802.11 a/b/g/n standards.  Check this link for more details: WND930 FAQs

If you want a standalone access point for a small office or home office environment, there is the WN203 that supports the 802.11 b/g/n standards.  Access this link for more info: WN203 FAQs

To know more about other ProSAFE Access Points, kindly access this link: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/wireless/

There is also a vast variety of NETGEAR ProSAFE PoE Switches that is currently available in the market.  Kindly access the following links below: 

Current range of Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switches

NETGEAR ProSAFE Switch Product Selector

Hope it helps! 🙂

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation