× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

My PS4 will connect WIFI to my WAC510 router and the internet, but can't use PSN.

MikhaelS
Tutor

My PS4 will connect WIFI to my WAC510 router and the internet, but can't use PSN.

Please Help

Model: WAC510 Insight Managed Access Point
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Re: My PS4 will connect WIFI to my WAC510 router and the internet, but can't use PSN.

Hi @MikhaelS 

Thanks for confirming your PlayStation is working. Please mark this thread as accepted solution so that other user will get benefited .

Raghu

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Re: My PS4 will connect WIFI to my WAC510 router and the internet, but can't use PSN.

@MikhaelS  If I understand correctly you are unable to access PlayStation Network? Is this correct?  Please download the detailed logs from monitoring page. Upload into google drive and send me the link download via PM.

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 2 of 6
MikhaelS
Tutor

Done

Message 3 of 6
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @MikhaelS 

Thanks for sharing the logs.

Could you please check the following?

1. Disable URL filtering and try to connect to the Play station network.
2. From the attached images for Play station network to work properly we need to enable the following ports on the router side. Check whether the following ports are enabled on your main router.
TCP : 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480
UDP : 3478, 3479

Message 4 of 6
MikhaelS
Tutor

Hi @RaghuHR ,

Everything is working perfectly now. I didn't need to enable the ports.
I removed the URL filtering, but above all, I disabled the DHCP server which was enabled by default on the WAC.
The playstation connects without any problem.
Thanks again for your help.

Model: WAC510 Insight Managed Access Point
Message 5 of 6
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @MikhaelS 

Thanks for confirming your PlayStation is working. Please mark this thread as accepted solution so that other user will get benefited .

Raghu

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements