× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

NETGEAR ProSafe Router

erikjond
Follower

NETGEAR ProSafe Router

Hello, all I know is that your line of Netgear ProSafe wireless routers are appropriate for my agency/business.  I am small to medium inside, I have to keep extra tight security on everything digital/electronic at all times, this DOES have to be a wireless model - highest speeds possible. And this proposed router will need to work with the modem that I have attached here.

So will an expert in your ProSafe line, wireless model routers please private message me and tell me what to get and why?  I need this information by morning unfortunately.

Screenshot_20170209-211333.png

Thanks for your urgent attention to this.

Erik

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: NETGEAR ProSafe Router

Hi erikjond, 

Welcome to the community! 

As of the moment, we do not have a wireless model for our firewalls. There are three models that I recommend(FVS318G, FVS336Gv3, SRX5308, but this will still vary on what features you are looking for. You'll need to be clear on what you want to do with the firewall, do you want it for security only? Do you want to have multiple WAN ports? Etc. Please click the link below for the comparison of models:

Click here 

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi erikjond, 

Welcome to the community! 

As of the moment, we do not have a wireless model for our firewalls. There are three models that I recommend(FVS318G, FVS336Gv3, SRX5308, but this will still vary on what features you are looking for. You'll need to be clear on what you want to do with the firewall, do you want it for security only? Do you want to have multiple WAN ports? Etc. Please click the link below for the comparison of models:

Click here 

Thanks,

Message 2 of 3
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi erikjond, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements