× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Need Support for a WBC502

Erik72
Aspirant

Need Support for a WBC502

**Cross-posted from WiFi Range Extenders & Nighthawk Mesh under the advice that the WBC502 is a "busines product"?**

Original Message:

------------------------------------------------------------------

I need support help setting up my WBC502.  I recently purchased this from the NETGEAR store on Amazon, but the neatgear.com/support site claims my S/N was purchased over a year ago, so I cannot get support.  Called the phone support, learned it was registered to somebody else (?!?!), so tech support could not help me. They were supposed to transfer me, but they disconnected the call. My second call was also disconnected.  My online case was closed without being resolved.  I would love NETGEAR to reopen my case (#44269148) and contact me.

But at the end of the day, I just want to learn how to set up as a remote Wifi Access point, but cannot get it configured to my network.  Any help would be appreciated.

Model: WBC502 Insight Instant Wireless AirBridge
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Erik72
Aspirant

Re: Need Support for a WBC502

@DaneA, I included all of that info in my case (#44269148), spent hours on hold, & was hung up on 4 times.

I gave up & returned the Airbridge, I'll buy the hardware I need from a different company.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Erik72,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

What is the serial number of your WBC502?  Kindly send me a private message and indicate the serial number of it.  

Also, do you have a Proof of Purchase of your WBC502 with you? 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Erik72
Aspirant

@DaneA, I included all of that info in my case (#44269148), spent hours on hold, & was hung up on 4 times.

I gave up & returned the Airbridge, I'll buy the hardware I need from a different company.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements