× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Re: Netgear Insight

zwann
Aspirant

Netgear Insight

Hi all,

I have changed the mail address for our netgear insight account and we cannot connect anymore. Here's the error : 

"Some error occured while updating user,Please try again"

I can connect on my.netgear.com with this account and see our devices. I've tried to change the password but nothing works.

Could you help me please ?

TIA,

Regards,

Stephen Lemaire

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@zwann,

Let me inquire this case that you have so that we may know what seems to be causing that issue.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi zwann,

Welcome to our community!

As per checking on your profile. I was able to see that you do have multiple WACs on your account. So I think your account was still intact. But the question is, did you merged your profiles before changing your email? I believe we do have a single sign on for this apps.

Regards,

Message 2 of 7
zwann
Aspirant

Hello,

Probably not.

Can you help me figure this out ? I need to be able to use the Insight android app to configure those APs.

TIA !

Regards,

Stephen

Message 3 of 7
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@zwann,

As far as I know that all email accounts on Netgear is single-sign on. One registration can login to all Netgear supported websites.

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
zwann
Aspirant

@JohnC_V

Could you tell me how I can connect with my credentials to the android app. I'm still receiving the error : "Some error occured while updating user,Please try again"

For the record, I can connect to the my.netgear.com with the same credentials without any problem.

Thanks for your help.

Stephen

Message 5 of 7
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@zwann,

Let me inquire this case that you have so that we may know what seems to be causing that issue.

Regards,

Message 6 of 7
zwann
Aspirant

@JohnC_V 

Thanks a lot for your help !

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos