× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Re: Port forwarding wont work

PaddyVu
Tutor

Port forwarding wont work

I cant port forwarding to 8193,it doesnt work at all,i read some web that said services must run on that port but i dont know how to do that. I'm try to play MHW on remotr using mobile data and PC using router wifi,2 diffirent network but i cant 😞 if someone can help me teamview it would be great ! Untitled.pngUntitled1.pngUntitled2.png

Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @PaddyVu,

Since this community is dedicated for NETGEAR Business Wireless Access Points, it would be best that you either contact the G-97RG3 Technical Support or if ever your Internet Service Provider installed the G-97RG3 router for you, then you can contact them for technical assistance.  

Let me inform you that there is a YouTube video about Port Forwarding on the G-97RG3 router.  However, it is on Vietnamese language (if ever I'm not mistaken).  You may want to check it on YouTube. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Router model, firmware version, ... what ISP, what Internet CPE/modem/router in front (probably duouble NAT)?

Your ISP does assign public routeable IPv4 addresses to your Internet connection to _that_ router?

Afraid, in-line image moderation does take much to long here, so we won't see the images before next week or so.

Message 2 of 8
PaddyVu
Tutor

I dont know anything about my network,how can i check it? Can you teamview and help me? 😞 

Message 3 of 8
PaddyVu
Tutor

@schumaku wrote:

Router model, firmware version, ... what ISP, what Internet CPE/modem/router in front (probably duouble NAT)?

Your ISP does assign public routeable IPv4 addresses to your Internet connection to _that_ router?

Afraid, in-line image moderation does take much to long here, so we won't see the images before next week or so.

I think my router model is 

Model Name G-97RG3
Software Version R4.2.43.078g
Hardware Version C30-401

My isp : FPTDYNAMICIP also known as 'FPT Telecom Company' and 'The Corporation for Financing & Promoting Technology' ( i check this from whoismyisp org)

"what Internet CPE/modem/router in front (probably duouble NAT)? " what is this? how can i check it?

"Your ISP does assign public routeable IPv4 addresses to your Internet connection to _that_ router?" i dont know,how can i check it?

Message 4 of 8
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @PaddyVu,

Since this community is dedicated for NETGEAR Business Wireless Access Points, it would be best that you either contact the G-97RG3 Technical Support or if ever your Internet Service Provider installed the G-97RG3 router for you, then you can contact them for technical assistance.  

Let me inform you that there is a YouTube video about Port Forwarding on the G-97RG3 router.  However, it is on Vietnamese language (if ever I'm not mistaken).  You may want to check it on YouTube. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 8
PaddyVu
Tutor

@DaneA wrote:

Hi @PaddyVu,

Let me share that there is a YouTube video about Port Forwarding on the G-97RG3 router.  However, it is on Vietnamese language (if ever I'm not mistaken).  You may want to check it on YouTube. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Yes i'm vietnamese,can you provide me the link? thanks 

Message 6 of 8
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @PaddyVu,

Here are the links below:

https://lapdatcameraip.vn/ho-tro/mo-port-modem-fpt-g97rg3.htm - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhm3TLJJUjg - it is not exactly the G-97RG3 model but it is similar to it.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 7 of 8
PaddyVu
Tutor

@DaneA wrote:

Hi @PaddyVu,

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

@DaneA wrote:

Hi @PaddyVu,

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Hi,i'm extremely appreciate you, all my port is opened now when i contact them,they block that port so i need to contact them to open it !!!! TKS ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ now i can play PC games with my phone everywhere

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements