× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Release notes for WAC510 firmware

twoods
Apprentice

Release notes for WAC510 firmware

Where are the firmware release notes for WAC510? When pressing the Release Notes link (under Management > Maintenance > Upgrade > Firmware Upgarde) it takes you to the device's support page but I can't find release notes anywhere on that page.

(Sorry for posting this under Model WAC540 but WAC510 isn't listed.)

Model: WAC540|Insight Managed Smart Cloud Tri-band 4x4 Wireless Access Point
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Release notes for WAC510 firmware

@twoods,

When the WAC510 support page comes up, scroll down the page and click on "Firmware and Software Downloads." 

twoods_WAC510 01.jpg

Then, click on the latest firmware version which is Firmware Version 8.0.6.4 and click the Download button to redirect you to the Release Notes of Firmware Version 8.0.6.4.

twoods_WAC510 02.jpg

twoods_WAC510 03.jpg

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Release notes for WAC510 firmware

@twoods,

When the WAC510 support page comes up, scroll down the page and click on "Firmware and Software Downloads." 

twoods_WAC510 01.jpg

Then, click on the latest firmware version which is Firmware Version 8.0.6.4 and click the Download button to redirect you to the Release Notes of Firmware Version 8.0.6.4.

twoods_WAC510 02.jpg

twoods_WAC510 03.jpg

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements