× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Scheduling for fix canal 5G

Accuphaze
Aspirant

Scheduling for fix canal 5G

Hello! If scheduler is enabled, it incorrectly saves a fixed channel on 5G. Instead of 44 or 48, 36 is set. To set a fixed 44 or 48, you need to disable the scheduler! Correct your mistake. I.e. it is impossible to use the scheduler. I tried to do a reset - it does not fix the problem.Thanks.

Netgear WAX610PA-100NAS

f/w ver 9.5.2.5

s/n 6AB40B2G01778

Message 1 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Re: Scheduling for fix canal 5G

There are two kinds of schedulers on the WAX6xx: A scheduled reboot, and the ability to enable/disable each network (by SSID) individually on a schedule.

Assume you talk of the reboot schedule, this reads to me like the manual wireless channel setting isn't take into consideration, and the default channel is used.

Curious, does the same happen on manually reboot the WAX610 - being using warm reboot (UI -> Reboot) or cold (cut and reapply PoE/power)?

Keep in mind you talk to the communty here, so it's neither my firmware nor my mistake.

@RaghuHR please.

Message 2 of 5
Accuphaze
Aspirant

Scheduler for SSID (disable Wifi 5G 23.00-08.00).

Message 3 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Formally, only the SSID is disabled. Don't know under what conditions the radio will be disabled (last SSID off?), or probably restarted (first SSID using the radio?) and not taking the configured channel from the config. @RaghuHR pls.

Message 4 of 5
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @Accuphaze 

Could you please save the detailed logs from monitoring page and send it for us? Please upload into any web sharing tool such as google drive, one drive etc and send me a link via PM to download the logs. We will check and update you.

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements