× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Using a WC7500 with WAC730 APs... good setup for church environment?

martinav
Guide

Using a WC7500 with WAC730 APs... good setup for church environment?

I want to reccomend a WC7500 + WAC730 AP system for a church environment.  5APs and about 100 total users max at once.  ANyone used it for this setting?  I really would like to hear a success story before I reccomend an expenditure.  I am going against the opinion a very young IT person who is probably right about Ruckus being more suited, but, its FAR more expensive.  Or, you tell me if I'm wrong about that.  I just want to be a good steward with money, and put in a system that is going to perform.  I can look at specs all day and say this system would work great... but, reality is always a better judge.

Thanks,

Rod

Model: WAC730|3x3 Wireless-AC Access Points
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
KieranP
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Using a WC7500 with WAC730 APs... good setup for church environment?

Hi Rod,

I'm a Systems Engineer for NETGEAR in the UK - I have long list of completed sites and deployments in education, retail, hospitatility and church/cathredral/temples that I can talk over with you.  Feel free to drop me a private PM if you would like run through them with me or ask any questions about our kit and solutions.

I have attached our latest print case study for Wi-Fi in the UK, although it isnt your exact products, it is the big big brother of the WC7500, it should serve as a good reference on capabilities.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
KieranP
NETGEAR Expert

Hi Rod,

I'm a Systems Engineer for NETGEAR in the UK - I have long list of completed sites and deployments in education, retail, hospitatility and church/cathredral/temples that I can talk over with you.  Feel free to drop me a private PM if you would like run through them with me or ask any questions about our kit and solutions.

I have attached our latest print case study for Wi-Fi in the UK, although it isnt your exact products, it is the big big brother of the WC7500, it should serve as a good reference on capabilities.

Thanks,

Message 2 of 3
martinav
Guide

Wow!  Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements