× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Re: WAC120 - Unable to Edit Set-up

a_p_s
Aspirant

WAC120 - Unable to Edit Set-up

I've got a WAC120 AP that was set-up some time ago and I'd now like to tune the performance / edit security details. My issue is that I can log-on to the admin web-page, see the various tables, but am unable to edit the settings. The menu in, say, Wireless Setings are unresponsive with the page itself just having Cancel and Apply options but no Edit option. All this is using Edge on Windows 10. Any suggestions?

Model: WAC120|SOHO 802.11ac Gigabit Wireless Access Point
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @a_p_s,

I suggest you the following below:

1.  Use other browsers like Chrome or Firefox then check if you are able to edit the settings of the WAC120.  

2.  Use other PCs or laptops to access the web-GUI of the WAC120 then check if you are able to edit the settings of the WAC120.

3.  If ever step 1 and 2 did not help, reset the WAC120 to factory default settings then reconfigure the settings from scratch.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @a_p_s,

I suggest you the following below:

1.  Use other browsers like Chrome or Firefox then check if you are able to edit the settings of the WAC120.  

2.  Use other PCs or laptops to access the web-GUI of the WAC120 then check if you are able to edit the settings of the WAC120.

3.  If ever step 1 and 2 did not help, reset the WAC120 to factory default settings then reconfigure the settings from scratch.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

@a_p_s  are you able to edit now? Do you have any further update on this? Happy to assist you

Thanks

Raghu

Message 3 of 4
a_p_s
Aspirant

Thanks. A compete reset sorted out the issue.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements