× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

WAX610 Blank Admin Page Issue

jbeezley4051
Aspirant

WAX610 Blank Admin Page Issue

This is just to add to what someone else shared about the blank admin page for WAX610s: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Business-Wireless/WAX610-admin-login-page-is-blank/m-p/2083842

I hate the fact that you can't add to a solved thread.  Because the issue is more prevalent.

Just wanted to state that there are MANY folks that have this issue and the only fix has been to restart.

What I've noticed is that after a couple weeks, the page just doesn't show anymore.  I have no idea why.  I've been thinking maybe because its just overloaded or hot or just stops working after a period of time.  I have multiple WAX610s all over and this happens about a month or so later.  Sometimes earlier or sometimes later.  And suprisingly, this happened around the same time this user reported it.

The problem is that it gets resolved with a simple restart and most folks don't like reporting simple nuissance issues likes, but I just wanted to let folks know that this is a fairly common issue that we've had since we bought these last year.  But besides that, they still run great.

@jaspercram 

Message 1 of 10
jaspercram
Guide

Re: WAX610 Blank Admin Page Issue

To add to that, I couldn't even get the admin page imediately after a restart. Maybe it only worked during the call with the netgear team because they changed something then.

Message 2 of 10
jaspercram
Guide

And good to hear that I am not alone! 😉

Message 3 of 10
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Please let us the firmware version that you are running? Download the detailed logs from monitoring page and send me. You need to upload detailed logs to Google drive or something similar
Message 4 of 10
jbeezley4051
Aspirant

Running 9.2.0.7

I need to upload the requested.

Our other APs are the same. However, none of them allow us to get into the local UI. So would have to restart all of them to do so. This would mark probably the 5th time in the past 4 months we’ve had to restart to get to the UI.

I understand the latest firmware fixes a bug around not being able to access the local UI. So it looks like Netgear has been familiar with this issue. Glad it’s been acknowledged.
Message 5 of 10
jbeezley4051
Aspirant

Going to try to restart today so I can get to the logs.
Message 6 of 10
jbeezley4051
Aspirant

Detailed logs sent.

Message 7 of 10
jbeezley4051
Aspirant

upgraded firmware worked.

17 days running and still working thanks.

Message 8 of 10
schumaku
Guru

@jbeezley4051 wrote:

upgraded firmware worked.

17 days running and still working thanks.

That's v9.3.0.6 (available since mid of March 2021 FWIW)?

Message 9 of 10
jbeezley4051
Aspirant

yes V9.3.0.6

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements