× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

WAX630: MIB not found

mattore
Aspirant

WAX630: MIB not found

I wanted to check out the SNMP functionality of the WAX630 and Netgear provides a download here for the MIB:

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/wax630.aspx#download

Unfortunately the link is not working for the current and the old firmware:

https://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/WAX630/WAX630_v9.6.3.2.mib

Does anybody know why or where I can get the MIB from?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: WAX630: MIB not found

@mattore

Welcome to the Community!

I tried checking the link, instead of letting you download the .mib file it displays the content. You can always right click on the page and Save Pag As. It should let you save the mib file.

Alternatively, you can copy the text from the page, paste it on notepad and save it as mib.  You can try using this file.

HTH

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@mattore

Welcome to the Community!

I tried checking the link, instead of letting you download the .mib file it displays the content. You can always right click on the page and Save Pag As. It should let you save the mib file.

Alternatively, you can copy the text from the page, paste it on notepad and save it as mib.  You can try using this file.

HTH

Message 2 of 4
mattore
Aspirant

@Marc_V ah ... interesting. Thanks for the tip. I always got the error "Not found". But when I now right click and save it works 😉

Cheers!

Message 3 of 4
schumaku
Guru

@mattore wrote:

@Marc_V ah ... interesting.

Indeed. 😉

@mattore wrote:

I always got the error "Not found". But when I now right click and save it works 😉

Experienced the same when checking your request 8-) Appears something was fixed in the meantime.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements