× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

WC7500 wireless controller

Tepasquan
Aspirant

WC7500 wireless controller

Hello ,

This is the gear I have.

A WC7500 wireless controller, NETGEAR GS724T v3 ProSAFE 24-port Gigabit Smart Switch, NETGEAR ProSAFE GS510TP 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Smart Managed Switch with 3 WND930 AP's and a Nighthawk AC1900.

There will be multiple TV streaming, not more than 20 at max, via ethernet with the wifi for office and guest devise usage.

This is my first adventure with ProSAFE. Would like to find some basic "best case" configurations to beguin with with this gear.

Not sure where to look for such teplates. I have part of the network set up but not the WND930 or the WC7500.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. I need all the help I can get.

Tepasquan

California

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: WC7500 wireless controller

@Tepasquan,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Were you able to access and read the articles I've shared?  Let us know if you have further questions.

Otherwise, if ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Tepasquan,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Let me share the following articles below that might help as your guide in your network setup:

How do I use my wireless controller in a Network with Single VLAN for my ProSAFE Wireless Controller...

How do I use my wireless controller in an Advanced Network with VLANs and SSIDs for my ProSAFE Wirel...

How do I use my wireless controller in an Advanced Network for my ProSAFE Wireless Controller WC7500...

Kindly read also pages 44-51 of the WC7500 user manual about High-Level Deployment Scenarios. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Tepasquan,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Were you able to access and read the articles I've shared?  Let us know if you have further questions.

Otherwise, if ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 5
Tepasquan
Aspirant

Hi Dane,

Thanks for the links and the follow up. I have not yet deployed the WC7500. I bench set up the AP's. 

I am going to use the Single VLAN configuration similar to the sample but with three APs.

I will have questions as I find out how much I don't know.

Thanks 

Tepasquan

Message 4 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Tepasquan,

Thanks for your feedback.  Feel free to post your questions. 🙂 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5