WNDAP360(3.7.9.0) very slow internet access by iPhone/iPad(iOS11.1)

ikhk_adm
Aspirant

WNDAP360(3.7.9.0) very slow internet access by iPhone/iPad(iOS11.1)

I have updated WNDAP360 from 3.7.4 to latest(3.7.9.0), update was completed without errors. however, after that iPhone and iPad cannot access internet smoothly. those device can connect AP with DHCP. but internet access is poor response. I have tried another WAP (Cisco1700) and this case has no problem. Then, I did factory-reset and re-write previous firmware 3.7.4. now iPhone and iPad can access internet with acceptable speed.

Does anyone encounter similar issue?

Model: WNDAP360|ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point
Message 1 of 4
ikhk_adm
Aspirant

Re: WNDAP360(3.7.9.0) very slow internet access by iPhone/iPad(iOS11.1)

Additional information,

When I setup AP  as like a unsecured free wifi, Internet access speed was OK with latest firmware 3.7.9.0. 

Message 2 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi ikhk_adm,

Welcome to our community!

As per checking in here that you already isolated the issue with the latest firmware of the AP. It might be better if you could just stick with the previous firmware until there is a new release. For that, we may need to double check that and replicate the issue that you were having, so that we may know if it will be tagged as a known issue.

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

ikhk_adm,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if everything works ok now or you still need further assistance.

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements