× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

WNDAP360 RMA / Replacement

JATINDPCS
Aspirant

WNDAP360 RMA / Replacement

Our AP is faulty and Unable to Browse the AP, Power LED continuously blinking Amber and cannot find the SSID broadcasted by AP. Reset several times but no effect. result is same. Also Status & LAN LED are Steady Green. 

We raised a complaint with Netgear Online and got a CASE ID # 40081701 dated 19-JUNE 2018 but until so far there is no response from Netgear team.

can anybody advise how can i reach the RMA Support?

Model: WNDAP360|ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: WNDAP360 RMA / Replacement

Hi @JATINDPCS,

I checked the progress of your case # 40041995 and I got an information that you have already received your refund on your bank account. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @JATINDPCS,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I have already forwarded your concern to the NETGEAR Support Team.  A NETGEAR Support Expert will be assigned to your case # 40081701 and will respond to it. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 7
JATINDPCS
Aspirant

Dear Dane,

With reference to my subject mentioned RMA / Replacement for WNDAP360, i already got a call back from Mr. John (Netgear L1 / L2 Engineer) who assisted us on the Access Point and then finally concluded that the AP is faulty and needs to be replaced. SInce replacement was not possible as the model is discontinued, he processed a RMA with a refund of Money for an amount of USD 175/- already couple of months ago and informed me that the another person from Finance dept. will take over the ticket and send us the money in the Bank account which was already shared to John.

Nothing has been rolled on after that and we sent multiple reminders on the ticket update but there is no initiative from Netgear team in order to help us resolve this issue.

We never anticipated such a support from Netgear or any vendor in my life. Its a disgusting support where we are struggling for the past 6 months to get our problem resolved.

Our Ticket History – Case #40041995

Await quick feedback from the respective team and help us resolve this issue.

Jatin

+971-56-4173108 & +971-52-8836303

Dubai - UAE

Message 3 of 7
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @JATINDPCS,

I inquired your case # 40041995 to the NETGEAR Support Team and found out that John is not assigned to it anymore.  Your case # 40041995 is currently handled by the Customer Care Team. 

I already sent a follow-up e-mail with regard to your concern to the appropriate NETGEAR authorities to work on your refund.  I will post here once I got a feedback. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 7
JATINDPCS
Aspirant

Dear Dane,

Many thanks for your prompt response and hope i get someone responsibile enough from Netgear to help me on refund at the earliest.

Jatin

Message 5 of 7
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @JATINDPCS,

I checked the progress of your case # 40041995 and I got an information that you have already received your refund on your bank account. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 7
JATINDPCS
Aspirant

Accepted Solution

Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos