× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Re: WNDAP360 Replacement?

adrian_hitech
Aspirant

WNDAP360 Replacement?

Does anyone know what the direct replacement for this discontinued part number is? Thanks!

WNDAP360

Model: WNDAP360|ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi adrian_hitech,

Welcome to our community!

WNDAP360 is still available in the market. This device is not listed in our EOL products. If ever your device needs a hardware replacement and working as a standalone, they will be providing you a WAC720 as we do have a shortage for WNDAP360. You may still purchase this device to any of our authorized resellers as WNDAP360-100NAS.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi adrian_hitech,

Welcome to our community!

WNDAP360 is still available in the market. This device is not listed in our EOL products. If ever your device needs a hardware replacement and working as a standalone, they will be providing you a WAC720 as we do have a shortage for WNDAP360. You may still purchase this device to any of our authorized resellers as WNDAP360-100NAS.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@adrian_hitech,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if everything works ok now or you still need further assistance.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
adrian_hitech
Aspirant

I am going with the 720.  However even though WNDAP360-100NAS is not EOL, CDW (an authorized reseller) seems to have removed it from their site.  Usually this means it is not coming back.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements