× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Wall mounting bracket for WAC730

Jessicasdd
Guide

Wall mounting bracket for WAC730

I need to purchase a new wall mounting bracket for the WAC730. The one that came with the unit was accidentally thrown away when a past employee's desk was cleaned out. He was supposed to have mounted it to the wall and never did and when they cleaned his desk out they didn't know what it was and tossed it. 

Thanks,

Jessica

Message 1 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Wall mounting bracket for WAC730

@Jessicasdd,

I suggest you to open a support ticket the the NETGEAR Support Team here at anytime about your concern.  Please be informed that the WAC730 and WAC720 are already EoL (End-of-Life)  which means that they are not being manufactured anymore so there might be a possibility that there will be no stock of the wall mounting brackets as well.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
Jessicasdd
Guide

We called and spoke to someone who gave us a part number for a universal wall bracket. But it's a $50 part that doesn't allow us to mount it the way we want it. I was hoping someone might have the proper part number for the correct part. No luck so far. One person that contacted me directly said there was no part number on the part. So for now it's just sitting here. I'm mad that the part was thrown out before asking what it was. And because this has to go in a "special" area it needs to be mounted properly. 

Thank you though.

Message 3 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Jessicasdd,

Kindly try this part number: 107-11140-01.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
Jessicasdd
Guide

Hi Dane,

Unfortunately, that part number yields no search results in Google. 

Thanks,

Jessica

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements