Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C3700-100NAS CONNECTED NO INTERNET

Evelynne
Aspirant

C3700-100NAS CONNECTED NO INTERNET

Firmware Version

V2.02.23
I have this model for a few years and did not have any issues until this week. I keep getting a connection error stating connected but no internet. I called my ISP and they told me that everything looks good in their end. I reset the router and still having the same issue. But when I log into the portal it also says everything is good. 

I would like to know what else can I do to fix this issue?

Thanks

Evelynne
Model: C3700|N600 Cable Gateway Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: C3700-100NAS CONNECTED NO INTERNET

If you have any splitters, amplifiers, or attenuators in the coax line remove them. Check the line for kinks, damage, loose/old/bad/cheap connectors and replace them if needed. 

Then get a screensnip of the cable connections page and the event logs and post them on here. Those let us check the line. 

the ISP's default response is always "its not our line, it must be your equipment"

Message 2 of 6
landtuna
Aspirant

I am having the same problem which began yesterday (3-19-21).  I lose internet connection on e-net but not on wi-fi.  I found that doing a factory reset would fix the problem.  If you do a factory reset remember that it will set everything in the router to factory stock values.  You will need to change your login name and password and the passwords to your 2.5 and 5 mbps features.

Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

@landtuna If you'd like to start your own thread, we'd be happy to help. 

Message 4 of 6
Evelynne
Aspirant

@landtuna I ended up resetting it multiple times until it finally started to work again. 

Message 5 of 6
Evelynne
Aspirant

@plemans Thank you!, I am now considering upgrading to a new model, my ISP says that upgrading will be the best option to get the best out of my internet because I had increased my mbps from 150 to 400 and since 2019 is been 800mbps so supposedly the model that I have is not compatible with it.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7